Monday, July 9, 2007

Where for art thou Vanilla Caramel?

After not having a morning coffee for about 2 weeks (with the exceptions of Sunday mornings), I woke up this morning unable to lift my face from the mattress. I forced myself out of bed to open my ADORABLE Dirty Job's bedroom door, where he was happily playing with some toys ~ just keeping busy until someone set him free.

He and I came downstairs where I immeadiately grabbed him some milk and promptly laid down on the couch, which is where I remained for the next hour. Then I got up and made some coffee (and pancakes). It was a joyous moment when I poured my fat free french vanilla half and half into my mug and then topped it off with coffee. The smell was so delicious. It all went sour when I had my first sip.

Apparently, I have become a coffee creamer snob. Typically I get sugar free vanilla caramel cream, but WalMart doesn't sell it and it's practically $4 at Albertsons, and those are the only places I have been grocery shopping lately, except for Sprout's. So I ha picked up the fffv half and half thinking it would do the job and still be low points. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I couldn't even finish my cup of coffee. Dirty Job, who is ALL about the coffee, only took two sips. Somethings are worth splurging on...

1 comments:

Dareth said...

Definitely splurge!

(Not to mention: If Dirty Jobs won't drink it, you know it ain't good :)