Thursday, July 19, 2007

The roller coaster that is my life...

Stop the ride, I want to get off.

Lord, things are hard right now. You know. I know You have a purpose and plan through all of this. Help me to be patient and wait for it. Help me to remember that You know what You are doing. That these circumstances are not just random, but purposed for good. Thank you for being the God who can take my questions and frustrations. Thank you for loving me right where I am at. Continue to hold my family in the safety of the palm of Your hand- embrace us in Your loving arms. I love you. In Jesus Name.

2 comments:

Timmarie said...

It's funny that you used this analogy...it was used during camp. Just remember to put on your safety harness (God's word) and know that Jesus is riding next to you. Cool that he can run the coaster and ride next to you in it at the same time.

Of course, in my moments of wanting off the ride, none of what I just typed would comfort or encourage me in anyway. So if you need to, unpack your angry eyes at me. Love you.

Dareth said...

I love it. Don't worry, my angry eyes are still packed safely in my back end...hahahaha :o)