Friday, July 6, 2007

random thoughts about CPT Mom

I have seen many of these posts on other blogs. 13 random things about yourself.
I always think they are fun to read. Sorry that I don't have too many interesting things to share.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I wore a belt today. That in itself is something I haven't done in a while. This was not just any belt, though, this was the belt that I had when I got married. Now, it was tight and I was on the first hole, not the third (which is where I wore it back then), but I still got it on and it held my baggy pants up...Yeah for that!

2. I bought a dress today in size large. (I have been in x-large until now). Actually, I almost needed the medium. Did you hear that?!?...MEDIUM!! It was snug and I have vowed never to buy clothes that are too small in hopes that they will fit someday, so I went with the large. But, knowing that I could, potentially, be too small for my new dress (soon) makes me feel good... in a wasteful sort of way :)

3. I miss my husband and I am ready for him to come home.

4. I went to an ice cream shop today and didn't have any ice cream...not even one bite.
Come to think of it, at lunch today, the people I was with ordered dessert and I didn't have even one bite of that either.

5. I love Jesus and I want to be better at showing it.

6. I seem to have developed an aversion to the grocery store since Major Hunk left. You will often find us with little other than canned goods in our home.

7. My daughter likes to dip her binky in the dog's water and suck it off. I find it disgusting.

8. I love, love, love my job as a stay at home mom.

9. I really need a break from my job :)

10. I was, unknowingly, very attached to the tree in my front yard. Now that it is gone, I feel sad.

11. I am a blog stalker. I visit many blogs and rarely comment.

12. I like to know who is reading my blog and I like when they leave comments. (I know, hypocritical, huh?)

13. I am sleep-deprived and often have the disposition to prove it. Sorry, world.

2 comments:

Timmarie said...

I would've bought the medium. And then worn the tag on the outside.

Timmarie said...

#7 is perfectly hysterical. I love that kid!