Thursday, March 26, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Well, hello there. Long time, no blog... That is for a myriad of reasons,but instead of boring you with that, I thought I'd resurface with a picture of my two favorite boys.We took my Hubs to The Happiest Place on Earth for his birthday over Spring Break. Awhile back, my mom had gotten Hubs a t-shirt from there that says Judge Me By My Size, Do You? with a picture of Yoda on the back. The Hubs, well, he's a BIG fan of Star Wars, and by BIG fan, I mean OBSESSED. So anyhow, they had one in my little guys size and Grandma couldn't help but snatch that up for him. The funny part of this t-shirt is the fact that my boys are both tall people. My Hubs is 6'1" and our 4 year old is quite tall and is wearing a size 8 in this
Well, here I am again. I cruised on into bed around 12am to be awakened by the Cutie at 1am. I haven't been able to go back to sleep ever since. (it's almost 4am...) I don't have any actual organized thoughts, like I had hoped I might. But, here goes nothing.
Posted by Dareth at 3:54 AM
Friday, March 20, 2009
I don't have many words this morning, but I feel compelled to make note of today.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Here is the only belly shot I have thus far. I am 27 weeks pregnant and as you can see, I am quite rotund... That's the Racer talking to our boy. Hey Racer, can you ask him his name while you are at it???
This is what my girl's hair looked like during the wedding. Her aunt bff rocked the updo. It is hard to believe that this little girl had hair so short and thin you could see through it just a year ago...
Here is the Cutie dancing with her cousin. These two didn't even skip a beat even though they hadn't seen each other in a few months. They had been counting down the days to be together again. So, adorable!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Things have been all kinds of crazy around here. Hopefully one day, when my brain works again, I can form a post that is more than just bullet points. But for now, it's all I can do.
- Firstly, who are those big kids in the header?? We had that other picture for so long, that the change seems very drastic to me.
- My husband's brother and my good friend got married this weekend. It was a crazy, busy, beautiful time. She was a beautiful bride and they looked very much in love.
- I was more tired last night than I can remember feeling since I delivered the Cutie. Now, that was tired!
- For the past 10 weeks, I have been having contractions. Each week, they seem to get more frequent and at times more intense.
- I am not showing signs of preterm labor. Which is good news, because my little guy needs to cook some more, Apparently my uterus is just irritable. I guess it's just being consistant with other parts of me, huh??
- I am now required to drink A LOT, rest often and wear a maternity belt when I am not resting.
- It's a tricky combo: Drink a gallon of water a day and then tightly strap this belt around your bladder...
- Life has taken on a frantic pace and I am working hard to slow it down. I want to enjoy these last few months with my girl as an only child. I do not want to wake up one day and discover my little girl is all grown up and I can't recall how she got there. I know that the time will fly by, and she'll be grown before we know it, but I want to be able to remember the ride.
Posted by Dareth at 7:43 AM