Well, another week closer to seeing my hubs. (Yep, this is pretty much how we think in the deployment homes.) He is scheduled to leave the "theater" in 10 days. I can hardly wait!
Ok, today's weigh in was a step in the right direction. Down 1.4 lbs.
Beginning weight: 188.4
Current weight: 166.4
This week: -1.4
Total loss: -22
Achievements for the week:
- I wrote down everything I ate.
- We did our measurements. I have lost about 10 inches. I am pleased. The Racer has once again motivated me to add more exercise to my life.
- I wore a dress today that I wore leaving the church on my wedding day. Needless to say, I have not even considered wearing that dress since before I was pregnant with the Cutie.
- And, in randomness, can I just say that I am glad that Jillian from the Biggest Loser had to take a bite of humble pie? (If you watch the show, you know she almost choked on it being that she would never willingly eat any kind of dessert.) I really like her. I think she is a good trainer and I can tell she really cares about her team. But, this week she got a little crazy. I love that the teams that got to enjoy the "vacation" lost more weight than the black team who was not allowed to breathe unless it was going to keep them out of the elimination. (Not about my weight loss, but I just had to vent for a minute.)
- Get in 4 days of exercise this week.
- Lose 3 pounds over the next 2 weeks.
- Continue writing down everything I eat.
- And, as always, drink more water.