Maybe I can get some of my random thoughts out of my head if I just throw out a list. Let's see:
- I am very excited that the holidays are coming. The fall/winter holidays motivates me to want to be crafty and decorate my home. The Racer and I just bought some crafty items and I want to get started right away.
- We also do bake days with our kiddos. Meaning we let them help us mix up the batter and after they try to lick the spoon and stick their fingers in 42 times, we banish them to go play and complete the baking ourselves. I love these days. They are good for my heart. Not good for my waistline...but good for my soul.
- My daughter has discovered those red movie rental machines. What she hasn't grasped is that they don't always have the movies advertised available for immediate rental. Just because there is a picture of a doggie movie doesn't necessarily mean we can take it home and watch it today. She has figured out that there are boxes at other stores and thinks we should drive around to another one if this one doesn't have the movie of her choice. Well, that just changed the level of convenience, didn't it?
- I rented a movie from the public library. I think they might be wishing they hadn't allowed me a library card right about now. I seriously can not remember to take that thing back!
- I am 10 weeks pregnant. I just read this today: "Your baby's crown-to-rump length is now about 1 1/4 inches, and she weighs less than half an ounce." Ok, so can someone please explain to me why I easily look 4 months pregnant and have gained 5 pounds??