Well, today I went in to face the music. I will admit I have not been tracking my points or exercising regularly. I have also been drinking little more than diet soda each and every day. My eating has been pretty good. My portions have been small and I have made some good choices. Those do not include the cookies I continue to eat from the cookie exchange I went to on Sunday.
Last weigh in was right after Major Hunk headed back to the sandbox and before my cross country trek for a funeral. If you recall I was up 4.8 pounds...ouch!
Well, better news today. I lost 4 pounds since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago. Yipee!!
Goals for the week:
- Be really mindful of emotional and mindless eating during this emotional week.
- Eat thanksgiving dinner one time...not over and over all weekend.
- Now that the weather is cooling down in the mornings and evenings, strap Cutie into the stroller and get walking. At least twice this week.
Starting weight: 188.4
Todays' weight: 161.2
Total loss: 27.2
**I have now lost 15% of my starting weight. Wow!
And my Wednesday Thankfuls:
- For a wonderful pedicure and some time catching up with one of my favorite young gals.
- For 8:00 bedtimes on rough days
- That my girl was able to have some fun bonding time with her auntie. Aunts really are the best, aren't they??