I thought it was high time for a light-hearted post of random here at the CryingMoms.
I will be honest. Life has taken on a new type of seriousness these last few weeks and it feels so heavy. It seems like everywhere I go, some new tragedy awaits. It is weighing on my soul.
So, here is a list of ten random things that have happened this week.
- The Racer and I talked on the phone while we surfed the net. Our conversation was comical. I am quite certain had anyone been listening in, they would have thought we were completely crazy. Talk about randomness! It was like 2 separate conversations going on at the same time. Yet, we were both following.
- We ate some healthy snacks while we watched the Biggest Loser last night. That may have been a first for us. But, once again, the stress of the weigh in sent us running straight for the ice cream.
- I took the Cutie to the allergist for a milk challenge and they informed me that she had a fever. I felt like a real unobservant mom since I hadn't even noticed. The worst part was, once they told me, I still didn't think she felt warm.
- Major Hunk and I may be putting an offer on a house today. I saw it yesterday, fell in love, and my hubs will see it today.
- He's pretty sure he will like it, since I am the one who has never really been sold on any particular house before.
- I am a commitment-phobe. House hunting has proven to be nauseating for me over the past 3 years. This is the first house we have considered that doesn't make my stomach hurt or send me into mild anxiety attack. But, there is still time. I know, I have issues.
- I have somehow accumulated more laundry than I thought any 3 people could create. I hope to tackle it this morning. Yet, here I sit.
- My husband left me an encouraging note on my screen saver. So, each time my screen saver pops up, it tells me what a great wife and mom he thinks I am. It always makes me smile.
- My Cutie loves to take medicine and go to the doctor. No wrestling or bribery necessary.
- I have discovered so many little things in my life to be thankful for these past weeks. Relish in the little things.