A few weeks back our family of 4 went camping with our high school youth group. My Deadliest Catch and I work with the youth, and we just brought our kids along for the ride. Some things about camping:
- Camping at "That time" requires a careful watch on your attitude. I did not do so well with that.
- Teens and 4 year olds both enjoy flotation devices for the water with the same enthusiasm.
- Camping in April local to where we live gets to be a little warm in the day and chilly at night.
- S'mores. Hello, lover.
- Campfire with teens is so much fun. Especially when Dinoboy falls.
- One of our teens (who totally is amazing) carried an entire tree of firewood. She is one strong girl!
- The stars. How can you not believe in a Creator when looking at the stars. Breathtaking.
- My family was the only people who used the first aid kit. All 3 of them.