So, it's been a ridiculous amount of time since we have posted on here. The holidays just get like that, don't they? There is so much to share, but so little time to do it. So, in order to keep your boredom to a minimum, here are the cliff's notes.
- Oh the hair. It will be everywhere. Do I really need to throw that into the mix with my already lacking housekeeping skills?
- Is it wise to bring a dog that is big and strong into our house with our child when we don't know it's background/history?
- Umm, we will have a newborn in 5 months.
- We can't actually afford to feed this dog right now.
- And, to be brutally honest, I fear that this dog will become another thing I have to take care of/ clean up after. And, I am not ready to make that kind of commitment.