Did I mention that on our drive home from So Cal our car decided to stop working? No, I didn't? Well, our car has protested our return to H-E-L-L and shut itself down about 25 miles from home. Lovely, I know.
For the past two days, I've been hanging out at home because, really, who wants to take hubs to work at 4:30am? Umm, not me! I'm not what you'd call a "morning person," as in, I don't actually function before 9am. So, we've been at home, developing an ailment known as "cabin fever." And apparently an affinity for "quotation marks."
My girl and I busted out of the joint this evening to see Kit Kittredge. And now I have a "reporter/detective" on my hands. Maybe she will be able to solve a few questions I have, such as:
- Why does the weatherman find it necessary to tell us how many days in a row it's been over 110? Really, is that something we need to be reminded of?
- Does every parent love the Webkinz games as much as I do?
- Do they also find it more challenging to keep up the care of more and more Webkinz, just like actual human children?
- Who EVER thought white tile was a good idea?
- How come in the original Alvin and the Chipmunk movies (the ones I watched when I was younger) the Chipettes look like people instead of chipmunks?
This is what happens when my brain is left without activity for too long...