Things have been all kinds of crazy around here. Hopefully one day, when my brain works again, I can form a post that is more than just bullet points. But for now, it's all I can do.
- Firstly, who are those big kids in the header?? We had that other picture for so long, that the change seems very drastic to me.
- My husband's brother and my good friend got married this weekend. It was a crazy, busy, beautiful time. She was a beautiful bride and they looked very much in love.
- I was more tired last night than I can remember feeling since I delivered the Cutie. Now, that was tired!
- For the past 10 weeks, I have been having contractions. Each week, they seem to get more frequent and at times more intense.
- I am not showing signs of preterm labor. Which is good news, because my little guy needs to cook some more, Apparently my uterus is just irritable. I guess it's just being consistant with other parts of me, huh??
- I am now required to drink A LOT, rest often and wear a maternity belt when I am not resting.
- It's a tricky combo: Drink a gallon of water a day and then tightly strap this belt around your bladder...
- Life has taken on a frantic pace and I am working hard to slow it down. I want to enjoy these last few months with my girl as an only child. I do not want to wake up one day and discover my little girl is all grown up and I can't recall how she got there. I know that the time will fly by, and she'll be grown before we know it, but I want to be able to remember the ride.