Why don't we write on here more? I have no idea. Life is busy. I no longer have internet at home. I have so much going on in my head that I am not ready to put out there for all the world to read. But, today has been a big day. And it's only 10:15am.
- My daughter's bus schedule came in the mail today. She starts preschool in less than 2 weeks. She is so adorably excited. When I checked the mail this morning and received the bus time, she asked to hold the card. She set it down in her lap, placed her hands over her mouth and squealed, "I am soooo essited!" My heart turned into a puddle in that instant as I saw my little girl who has matured so quickly over the last 3 months. Being a big sister has really brought her into her own.
- My little guy, who turned 3 months on Saturday, rolled over this morning from his stomach to his back. It made me a little teary as I considered his miraculous little life. Speaking of my "little" guy. He is getting so big! He is over 11 lbs and in the 25 percentile. That's a huge increase from the 4lbs 10oz at birth. A couple of other babies have been born at our church. He looks so giant and so white compared to those dark skinned tiny little babies. They made for some adorable pictures!
- My girl has become a little more fashion conscious these days. She looks more carefully at the colors to make sure they "match". Now, don't get me wrong. She doesn't actually match. If there is any shade of the same color family, to her it matches. This morning she put on some orange biker shorts, a pink tank top and a bathing suit on top that is 3 sizes too big. Now, it technically "matches" because the bathing suit has pink and orange in it. She has yet to allow me a picture, but if she does, I will be sure to post it. It's a doozie...
- I continue to work with Dirty Jobs and I am so blessed to watch that boy grow and change. He has taken off in his language and social development and academically, well, I think he will be reading before you know it. I just love how he takes a label and blows the doors right off of it. Keep on going little man. I can't wait to see what your next year holds!
- Other than that, life is full of smiles and giggles and dishes and difficulites, tantrums and money worries. But, we have got lots of memories in the making and I am oh-so-thankful for the opportunity to watch my kids grow. I am so grateul that even in these difficult economic times, that I still get to be the one who cares for my kids each day. They change so fast. And I am trying to recognize the blessings in all of it.