Well, it's been over a week, so I think I better check in for some accountability. Sorry to bore you all with my weight loss journey, but it's where I am at. I thought it was getting boring to write about, so I stopped. Consequently, I also stopped losing weight and doing the things I needed to do to get healthy. So, feel free to skip this post if it bores you.
These were my goals:
- cut soda consumption down to one a day. umm, not so good here.
- exercise at least 4 times. consistently 3 times per week.
- take measurements so I can track inches lost as well as pounds. I did it.
- Had four straight days of tracking my points and staying within my daily points.
- Drank 4 to 8 glasses of water per day.
- Have taken an assortment of aerobic classes and have loved some of them. I really get excited about going to the gym for some of these classes. (quite miraculous for me)
- Continuing all of the above goals.
- Cutting down on soda.
- Getting to a weight watchers meeting every week.